Drake “Trophies” Cover

Trophies

400 DEGREEZ.

THIS A **** A STRIPPER ON A MINK RUG SONG!

N***A  JUS’ BECAUSE SONG!

THIS A DOIN’ ME AND ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE SONG!

Leave a comment and let me know what you think!

About these ads

6 responses

1. Nik Tomas

This shit weak asf, Mediocre. This nigga was raw and i used to use his covers instead of the original ones but he fell off. I fucked with him back when he made that Started From the Bottom cover tht shit was dope….Now he just garbage, go back to a minimalist art style mane

2014/01/07 at 4:40 am

• The cover itself is well done. The design is based on Juvenile’s 400 Degreez album cover. It’s well known that vintage covers like the 400 Degreez cover were super flashy and polarizing. I’m a fan of the style and it’s fun to play with. If you don’t like it, that’s fine. Hope you like my next post.

2014/01/09 at 5:09 pm

• Nik Tomas

You got a good head on you kid to take such heavy criticism, but im just saying it look like you used Paint on Windows or something to make it, But i still love your site man and art, beautiful bro keep it up. I just dont like this one

2014/01/10 at 2:49 am

• I should be and I am used to the criticism now, honestly. If it looks cheap to you, then mission accomplished honestly because all of the old covers I’m trying to mimic give off that same vibe. Like I said to another commenter tho, I will be doing different stuff in the near future. Thanx for checking out my stuff.

2014/01/10 at 6:35 pm

2. Random

Jesse,

You have been my favorite designer and inspired me to do what I’m doing today. If you knew who this was you would know I ask you question to try and better my skill from you. But me personally I think these covers are getting a bit to much. Go back to your old way. It looks a lot better and you’ll get more clients. Pull out these old school cm covers on occasions.

– Your biggest fan

2014/01/09 at 11:35 pm

• I appreciate it. The only reason I’ve been doing these kind of covers is because they’re fun for me personally. For the past 6 months or so I’ve been trying to please myself rather than others. If anything, at least they get people’s attention. I don’t claim them to be the greatest pieces of art you’ll ever see…but they are eye catching and fun to make. With that said, you’ll see some different stuff from me in the near future.

Thanx for the support.